Having an after hours Emergency | Student Health Services | SIU
I am having an after hours EMERGENCY! Main Content
What do I do?
- Call 911
- Have your Student Medical Insurance Plan card or other insurance card with you (Non-emergency ER visits are not covered by your Student Health Insurance)
Where do I go?
- To your nearest ER/Emergency Department
- Do NOT drive yourself to the ER/Emergency Department
- Have your insurance card available (Non-emergency ER visits are not covered by your Student Health Insurance)
I don't have an emergency but I need to see a doctor and the Student Health Center is closed
- For local services for non-emergencies when the Student Health Center is closed call: