Students can fill prescriptions at the pharmacy from our physicians or from physicians outside Student Health Center. In addition to prescriptions, the pharmacy has a large selection of over-the-counter items available for purchase. These include diabetic needs, cold/cough remedies, birth control items, vitamins, first aid supplies, skin medications, etc. For more information, stop by the pharmacy located on the first floor of the Student Health Center or call (618) 453-4417.
- How do I pay?
- Does Insurance cover prescriptions?
- Can I get a list of my prescription?
- Can I fill prescriptions from my family doctor?
- What if I am too sick to pick up my prescription?
- Can I get my prescription filled somewhere else?
- What else can I get in the pharmacy?