Wellness and Health Promotion Services specializes in Health Promotion and Education. We teach students skills that help them with the day to day choices they face regarding health and wellness behaviors. We also provide workshops and educational opportunities. We work closely with students to create a healthy learning environment. Students with mental health concerns are encouraged to contact the Counseling and Psychological Services which is staffed with counselors and psychologists.
- How do I make an appointment?
- What are the areas of focus?
- What do I do if I think I may be pregnant?
- Where do I go for birth control?
- How do I get tested for STDs/STIs/HIV?