- All SIU students are eligible to enter. Videos must be made and submitted by an SIU student or student team (up to three).
- Videos must communicate at least one of the following messages:
- Videos must include the “Positive Paw Pressure” graphic
- Videos must be positive in nature (i.e., no health scare videos).
- Videos must be no longer than 30 seconds in length.
- Register submission by emailing individual or team member name(s), dawg tag number(s), cell phone number(s), the name of the video, date of upload to the following email: email@example.com.
- Video submissions will be judged on the incorporation of “Positive Paw Pressure” message(s) and creativity. All decisions are final.
- All submissions must be tweeted using #SalukisPartySmarter between Monday, October 30 through Friday, November 3, 2017, midnight.
- Video submissions will be judged on the incorporation of “Positive Paw Pressure” message(s), content, and creativity. All decisions are final.
- Prizes will be awarded to the top 3 individual and/or team submissions
- 1st place individual/team members (up to 3) will each receive a 32" LED Smart TV
- 2nd place individual/team members (up to 3) will each receive an Echo Dot
- 3rd place individual/team members (up to 3) will each receive a Crockpot
- Social media prize. The individual or team (up to 3) who succeeds in getting their video re-tweeted the most number of times using the #SalukisPartySmarter hashtag message on social media (between 12:01 a.m. Monday, October 30th and 12:00 a.m. Friday, November 3rd) will each win Beats Headphones.
Winners will be notified by Friday, November 17. Prizes can be picked up after Thanksgiving Break.
To view the scoring rubric, click here.
No copyright material or songs may be used in the production of the videos. All video submissions become the property of the SalukiChoices program. Wellness and Health Promotion Services reserves the right to not award prizes if there are too few entries that fulfill requirements or are not of good quality.
SalukiChoices Fall 2017 Video Contest
Congratulations to the winners of the Fall 2017 contest!