Wellness and Health Promotion Services specializes in Health Promotion and Education. We teach students skills that help them with the day-to-day choices they face regarding health and wellness behaviors. We also provide workshops and educational opportunities. We work closely with students to create a healthy learning environment. Students with mental health concerns are encouraged to contact the Counseling and Psychological Services which is staffed with counselors and psychologists.
- What are the areas of focus?
- What do I do if I think I may be pregnant?
- Where do I go for birth control?
- How do I get tested for STDs/STIs/HIV?
- Interested in a graduate assistantship?