Faculty and Staff

Main Content

SIUC Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) does not provide counseling services directly to faculty and staff. However, we can provide faculty and staff with referral options. To obtain a referral, please call CAPS (618) 453-5371, where CAPS staff will inquire about your insurance provider and help facilitate referral options within the local community

Faculty and Staff mental health resources for students