- 3/13/20 - Web-based medical appointment scheduling has temporarily been suspended while the Student Health Services responds to the potential outbreak of COVID-19. The Student Health Center remains open to care for students who are sick or injured. We ask that you call our appointment phone line to schedule at 618-536-2391.
- 3/11/2020 - Due to ongoing efforts to contain the spread of the coronavirus, we will be extending spring break for students through March 22 and moving to alternate instruction. Read more
- COVID-19 Travel Precautions
Coronavirus and Your Mental Health, Helpful Resources:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
WHEN WE ARE CLOSED
- After 4:30 p.m. weekdays
- Weekends and holidays
- During weather-related closures
- Non-emergency care locations when the SIU Student Health Center is closed:
- SIH Medical Group: Walk-in-Clinics
- Shawnee Health Services: Same Day
- Call 911
- Go to the nearest ER
- Do NOT drive yourself
- Bring Insurance card