Faculty/Staff Urgent Care
SIU Student Health Services is now able to provide Urgent Care services for SIU faculty and staff. We provide timely and efficient care for medical problems including minor infections, rash, or injuries. Our lab and X-ray facilities are available to assist in your care.
This service is not intended to replace your primary care provider for ongoing, chronic medical problems and is not an appropriate care facility for serious medical problems such as heart attack or major injuries.
Who is eligible?
- Current SIU employees and retirees
Who is not eligible?
- Medicare-eligible retirees
- We ONLY accept the University Sponsored insurance plans. Your co-pay will be collected at the time of service and your insurance will be billed for the balance.
- Medical Care at SIU Student Health Services is provided by our physicians and physicians assistants.
- Patients utilizing the service may choose to use the on-site pharmacy and purchase inexpensive medications and supplies, however, the pharmacy does not bill insurance.
Faculty/Staff Urgent Care is located inside the SIU Student Health Service building. Appointments are available from 8:00 AM to 3:45 PM and can be made by phone at (618) 536-2391.