Healthy Campus/Healthy Students working to make Southern Illinois University a healthier community.
Student Health Services is an integral part of Southern Illinois University caring for the health of our culturally diverse students. In partnership with the surrounding community, we educate our students to become more responsible consumers of their own health care. Using an integrated and holistic approach, we guide and support students in pursuit of their academic goals, and personal development, and making choices toward a more successful existence.
- Commitment to Multicultural Inclusion
- We promote health initiatives that reflect the diversity of our students and are guided by the values of multicultural inclusion and respect.
- We support all students regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, illness, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, size, or veteran status..
- Student-Centered Approach
- We serve as an integrated medical, mental health, and wellness model designed to provide comprehensive resources to meet the diverse needs of all SIU students.
- Exceptional Service
- We are multi-disciplinary professionals that encourage teamwork and commit to the highest standards of ethical conduct.
- We promote student health by preparing students to be responsible consumers of their own healthcare.
- We strive to be leaders in college health by proactively meeting the changing healthcare needs of our students.
- We promote positive relationships between healthcare professionals and the University community in caring for a diverse SIU population.